How I Learned to Wear a Dress is a blog. It’s not a feminist manifesto or a fashion guide. It is one woman’s opportunity to say a few things about fashion, feminism, and whatever else grabs her attention. Whether or not she ever wears a dress is moot. In fact, despite the implication of the title, at no point does the author promise to actually put on a dress. But she reserves the right to change her mind on a whim. With that in mind here are a few other disclaimers for How I Learned to Wear a Dress:
- The views and opinions expressed in this Blog represent the author’s personal opinions and not those of any people, institutions or organizations with which she is affiliated unless stated explicitly.
- Ideas and opinions evolve over time which means an opinion on a Monday might be different from an opinion on a Friday. Any inconsistencies should not be viewed as an intentional breach of contract (especially since we have no contract…you came here by choice, not coercion, right?). Instead accept the content irregularities as proof that learning about anything, including how to wear a dress, requires one to be open to new ideas and accepting of new conclusions. Therefore the author reserves the right to be a fickle girl and change her mind from time to time, sometimes without even offering an explanation.
- How I Learned to Wear a Dress and its author are not responsible for the content of any website linked to from the How I Learned to Wear a Dress Blog site.
- How I Learned to Wear a Dress by Kelly O’Sullivan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available. Contact Kelly O’Sullivan at email@example.com for more information. All original content of How I Learned to Wear a Dress is owned by its author. Linked and quoted content is copyright of the respective owner(s).
- All photos with the KBO logo are copyright by the author. Anything that is not a KBO creation has been properly credited and linked back to the owner (when possible) or was obtained from an unrestricted usage source. Please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Comments are encouraged on How I Learned to Wear a Dress. Agreement with the author is not required. The author reserves the right to reject any comments that are, or contain, libelous, abusive, racist or offensive language. Posts that contain proprietary or confidential information, spam, off-topic, offensive, uncivil or otherwise inappropriate content may be deleted without warning. Personal attacks are prohibited. By posting a comment on How I Learned to Wear a Dress you agree to this Comments Policy. If you do not agree with the Comments Policy please do not post comments to the Blog.
How I Learned to Wear a Dress by Kelly O’Sullivan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.